List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Deleting messages?
From:       "Robert D. Williams" <rwilliams () jrc-utah ! com>
Date:       2000-02-05 18:27:10

How do I get rid of messages in a folder?

I go to a folder say, CVS, and delete every message by typing 'd'.  I looked
at Mail/CVS and they are all still there.  So I 'Compact All Folders' and
they are still there.  Am I doing this right?

I really want to remove these messages, this file is over 1MB (well it was, I
deleted with 'rm CVS').

--
Robert Williams    rwilliams@jrc-utah.com
Jarob Consulting   rwilliams@kde.org