List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd & Re: KMail Development
From:       John Aldrich <john () chattanooga ! net>
Date:       2000-02-01 20:43:08

> Hi,
>
> I wrote PGP 6.x integration for kmail. Don Sanders commited my changes
> to CVS in the last days. Did you check your problems against the
> lastest version?
> If there are still any problems (and I think so), please let me know.
>
> BTW, I didn't see the "bug" mentioned by John all over the time I
> used kmail (1.0.28 patched / 1.1.3x) together with pgp 6.x. I just
> wanted to reproduce the "bug", but everything is working like
> expected. Some more info available (kmail version, pgp version, ...)?

I'm using 1.0.28 under RedHat 6.0 here at work. PGP version
is 5.0 on this machine.... At home, I've got 6.0.xx. which,
of course, doesn't work with KMail 1.0.28. At home my
machine is Mandrake 6.0.

One thing I noticed is that if I have a "non-blank"
signature file and I try to PGP sign a message here at work
with RedHat 6.0 and KMail 1.0.28, it SAYS it's signing the
message, but when I get it back, the entire message is
duplicated where the signature should be...
	John