List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: kmail deletes my .kde directory?
From:       Daniel Naber <dnaber () mini ! gt ! owl ! de>
Date:       2000-01-31 22:10:47

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000, Don Sanders wrote:

> That does sound pretty awful, I wonder what the heck is going on.
> I don't have any idea about where it could be happening.

It didn't happen a week ago or so... It's probably somewhere in
kdelibs I guess. I cannot see unlink calls in the strace log, at least
not unlinking my .kde directory.

Another thing I saw when I looked in my kmailrc: there are entries
for old subfolders which have been removed. I guess the entries
in the configuration should be removed, too, so there's probably a
bug.

Regards
 Daniel

--
PGP Key fingerprint = 3D 98 9E D2 00 B6 E0 9D  7E B9 77 23 17 E2 11 6A
http://cgi4all.alabanza.com/glasatelier/