List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Yet another suggestion
From:       John Aldrich <john () chattanooga ! net>
Date:       2000-01-31 15:18:38

I know it'd probably be a lot of work, but if you don't
have anything better to do (yeah, right) would it be
possible to try and include http mail service (a la
Hotmail) in a future version? It seems that Hotmail has
pretty much stabilized their Hotmail login procedures...
they've been the same for awhile now.... maybe you could
look at the source for HotMole (I think that was the
name...) which USED to work???
Just a suggestion... as I said, it's not anything urgent.
Just mark it down in the "would be nice" column. :-)
	John