List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: list archives
From:       Daniel Naber <dnaber () mini ! gt ! owl ! de>
Date:       2000-01-30 12:07:26

On Sam, 29 Jan 2000, Waldo Bastian wrote:

> We don't archive anything ourselves, so go ahead.

Okay, kmail@kde.org will show up as kde-kmail on lists.kde.org.

Does anybody have a private archive of this list on his disk? If so,
please don't delete it, but tar it and put it online somewhere and
send me the url (or send it to me, if it's not too big).

Regards
 Daniel

--
PGP Key fingerprint = 3D 98 9E D2 00 B6 E0 9D  7E B9 77 23 17 E2 11 6A
http://cgi4all.alabanza.com/glasatelier/