List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: define shortcuts in kmail 1.12.2 / quotation forwarding/replying
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-1?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-11-18 19:28:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

this mailing list (kmail-devel) is not in use anymore. The correct
mailing list to use is kdepim-users@kde.org. The question about
replying/forwarding has been answered a few days ago on kdepim-users
(see http://kde.markmail.org/message/fxomappzct7pwsnd).

Please resend your message (preferably without the replying/forwarding
issue) to kdepim-users@kde.org.

Regards,
Ingo (administrator of the kmail-devel mailing list)