List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Change IMAP to disconnected IMAP (kmail)
From:       "Sumedh Degaonkar" <dsumedh () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-29 11:26:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Greetings!

I am using Kontact on Hardy, and recently moved from evolution. I have
accidentally configured my office mail account as IMAP although I intended
create a Disconnected IMAP. I have now already made a lot of rules, offline
folders,etc!
Is there a way for me to change the type of the account from IMAP to d-IMAP?
I mean, can I somehow see all mails in my 'inbox' offline too!?

Regards,
Sumedh