List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: plugin for kmail
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-1?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-04-23 21:13:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 22 April 2008, mursitorhan@uekae.tubitak.gov.tr wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to develop a plugin for kmail but I don't know where I can
> start. It would be so good to me getting an advice to save my time.

KMail currently does not support plugins except for bodypartformatter
plugins. The bodypartformatter interface can be found in
  KDEDIR/include/kmail/interfaces/bodypartformatter.h
For the API documentation have a look at [1] and [2].

Examples of bodypartformatter plugins can be found in
trunk/KDE/kdepim/plugins/kmail/bodypartformatter in svn.

I'm not aware of any other bodypartformatter plugins except for those in
kdepim/plugins/kmail/bodypartformatter.

Regards,
Ingo

[1]