List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    two questions
From:       "dusa.adrian" <dusa.adrian () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-20 21:31:38

Dear list,

Appologies if I am not posting to the right list, as this is the "devel"
one, but I couldn't find any "kmail-users" list. I have two questions, or
better say two proposals that I find extremely useful:

1. Is it possible to sort the threaded messages in the order of the last
email in the thread? The functionality is similar to Gmail, where the thread
is moved to the top of the list whenever a new message arrives in that
thread, no matter when the first message in the thread is dated.

2. Is it possible to right click on the message, and to select the encoding?
I have messages in different languages with different encodings, it would be
extremely useful for non-native English speakers to rapidly select an
encoding...

Thank you in advance for your time,
Adrian