List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    S/MIME support
From:       Ryan Daly <daly () ctcnet ! net>
Date:       2007-12-09 18:08:18

All:

I just finished compiling KDE v3.5.8 using Konstruct.  I do not have
S/MIME support in Kmail.

I have searched numerous places for help on getting this to work, but
have come up empty.  I was following the how-to at
http://kontact.kde.org/kmail/kmail-pgpmime-howto.php, but this appears
to be a bit out-of-date since I'm using KDE 3.5.8.

Can anyone guide me in the right direction?  I need to compile this for
a RHEL system, so some of the utilities (gpgsm and the like) need to be
compiled through Konstruct if at all possible.

I'd greatly appreciate any help anyone can provide.  Thanks in advance!!