List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Please whitelist all email addresses that are registered with
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-1?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-08-29 22:15:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 28 August 2007 16:19, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> I am not sure if I should file a bug report or write here,
> but I suspect here is fine, too. I just got a bounce on my
> bugs.kde.org address stating that my reply I sent via the
> webform and which is CC'ed to this list is being held.
> This seems _far_ from ideal.

I know and this annoys me a lot because I have to accept all those
messages manually. There are some rules in place for mailman to accept
those messages automatically, but apparently mailman is broken or just
too stupid. :-(

Since a couple of weeks I'm whitelisting the email addresses whenever I
have to accept one of those bug report message. So you shouldn't get
any more of those "held for moderation" messages when you add a comment
to an old KMail bug. Newer KMail bugs are sent to another list
(kdepim-bugs) which is not moderated by me.

Regards,
Ingo