On Thursday 26 April 2007 23:21, Allen Winter wrote: > There are a some files in KMail that I think came from the AEGYPTEN project > that are missing license and header info. > > For example, signature configuration stuff. > > I see commit logs from Karl-Heinz Zimmer, Kalle, Marc Mutz, and other KDAB > employees. Should I put on the standard KDAB copyright and GNU license? > Or would a KDAB person take care of this for us? yes, please apply GNU GPL v2 or any later version to the respective files. This was a requirement by the customer. Copyright is with KDAB. Best Jan -- Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HR B 18998 http://www.intevation.de/ Geschäftsführer: Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner _______________________________________________ KMail developers mailing list KMail-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail-devel