List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    AEGYPTEN Licenses & Copyrights
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-04-26 21:21:09

Howdy,

There are a some files in KMail that I think came from the AEGYPTEN project
that are missing license and header info.

For example, signature configuration stuff.

I see commit logs from Karl-Heinz Zimmer, Kalle, Marc Mutz, and other KDAB
employees.  Should I put on the standard KDAB copyright and GNU license?
Or would a KDAB person take care of this for us?

Unfortunately, it is not so easy to determine which files came from
AEGYPTEN since the svn logs don't always go that far back.

-Allen