List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: KMail does not decrypt SMIME
From:       M Hoeller <M_Hoeller () nurfuerspam ! de>
Date:       2007-04-19 21:15:27

Hello,

to avoid cross posting I will provide some final statements at this
place and send a solution if on is found.

More people have this problem, there is a thread (in german) on the
Thunderbird Forum
http://www.thunderbird-mail.de/forum/viewtopic.php?p=139483#139483

The assumption is that kmail/gpgsm should set the sym key to 3DES and
that this might not happen and that Thunderbird and Claw Mail send in
turn RC2.

Best regards
Michael