List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    KDE4 configure problem
From:       Andreas Gungl <Andreas.Gungl () osp-dd ! de>
Date:       2007-03-01 9:44:21

Hello,

I wanted to compile kdepim in trunk. I hadn't the development package for
gpgme installed on my OpenSUSE 10.2 box.
The configuration run didn't explicitely complain about that, it just didn't
create the kmail directory (plus some more). Of course, one can find the
reason checking the checks' results one by one.

There are a lot of checks and information about optional packages. So there
should be a clear statement if gpgme cannot be found.

Andreas