List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    kmail from trunk  crashing???
From:       Christian Schaarschmidt <schaarsc () gmx ! de>
Date:       2007-02-25 13:55:30

Hi,

I have updated my copy from trunk and kmail keeps crashing when showing the
main window. I was wondering if I am the only one having these problems ...
I'm runing out of ideas (I have already recompiled dbus, kdelibs, kdepimlibs,
kdepim)

Christian

sorry no backtrace, the only thing I get is this
------
[...]
kparts (factory): KXMLGUIFactory::addClient( 0x82149c0  )
kdeui (KMainWindow): KMainWindow::applyMainWindowSettings
QPainter::begin: Widget painting can only begin as a result of a paintEvent
QPainter::begin: Widget painting can only begin as a result of a paintEvent
QPainter::begin: Widget painting can only begin as a result of a paintEvent
*** glibc detected *** free(): invalid next size (fast): 0x0828c7c0 ***
*** KMail got signal 6 (Crashing)
KCrash: crashing... crashRecursionCounter = 2
KCrash: Application Name = kmail path = <unknown> pid = 16818
Warning: connect() failed: : Connection refused
KCrash cannot reach kdeinit, launching directly.