List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Status and X-Status flags syntax?
From:       Matěj_Cepl <mcepl () redhat ! com>
Date:       2007-01-20 9:16:04

Hi,

I am trying to create a Python script for conversion of kmail folders to
TB ones (unfinished draft is on
http://matej.ceplovi.cz/tmp/mdir2mbx.py). While it is trivial to do the
conversion between maildir and mbox formats, I would like to convert all
status flags of email messages as well. However, I have hard time to
find definition of the ones KMail uses. This is what I have so far, can
somebody fill-in the blanks, please?

Status (that one is hopefullu OK, right):
O - non\Recent or downloaded
R - \Seen or read
U - Undeleted?

T - Draft