List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    spam toolbar icon
From:       David Vignoni <david () oxygen-icons ! org>
Date:       2006-12-27 17:22:38

Hello kmail devs,

have been working hard on oxygen kmail icons. I wanted to ask why
there is an icon for "mark as spam" and one for "mark as non spam"?
Wouldn't be better to have just one icon that mark as spam if the
message isn't yet, and unmark if the message was already marked?
It would work almost as a "flag" action.
Other than that, the toolbar would look much better with a single
spam icon, instead of two.

Please CC me, I'm not subscribed to this list.

David