List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: How chose correct account when sending e-mails
From:       Stefan Gehn <mETz81 () web ! de>
Date:       2006-06-05 9:40:04

Am Montag, 5. Juni 2006 11:04 schrieb Mikael Epstein:
> However, when sending mail I have not found a place to chose by which of
> the accounts I want the e-mail to go. Can you help me with this problem.

Check the "View" menu in the composer. You want to enable display
of "Identity", it's the second menu item for me (kmail 1.9.3, kde 3.5.2).

I guess kmail should automatically enable this as soon as the user added a
second identity. This must be the third time I have read such a question this
week so it's a real problem to find the needed switch.

Bye,
Stefan aka mETz