List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Vertical Line Between Column Header "Folder" and Expander for
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-05-14 21:41:03

On Sunday 14 May 2006 21:59, Ingo Klöcker wrote:> On Sunday 14 May 2006 10:31, \
Martijn Klingens wrote:> > When there are IMAP accounts involved, like on> > my \
system, the decoration makes sense and I actually have some> > accounts collapsed, \
but for the many people who don't have such a> > setup the decoration is only ugly \
and confusing.> >> > What about making this a 'smart' default that removes the \
decoration> > until there's more than just Local Folders and Search to populate the> \
-- Martijn_______________________________________________KMail developers mailing \