List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    How-to debug kmail ?
From:       Thierry Leurent <thierry.leurent () tiscali ! be>
Date:       2005-11-02 21:49:17

Hello,

I have read the doc on kdepim api and kdbg but I'm not be able to debug kmail.

For example, I would like debug popaccount.cpp. I can load it on kdbg, I can
launch kmail from a terminal and I can attach the process to kdbg.
But I can't put brakepoints, I can't run step by step into popaccount.cpp.

Is possible to find a good doc on debugging kmail (kde) ?

Thanks

BackFromHell