Volker Krause sagte: > Hi, > > following up on the discussion we had yesterday evening, I went through > the > KNode code in order to create a list of features that are missing in KMail > to > provide us with some data for further discussions. > So, here is what I've collected so far (in no particular order): > > - ROT13 support (reader & composer) > - configurable headers in reader window > - show number of unread/new articles in a thread in the header view > - scoring actions: adjust score, color header view entry > - using KDockWidget for the main view > - async wallet support > - composer supports newsgroups (obviously) > - filters just hide articles (based on the scoring) > - global/account-wide expire settings (including a preserve-threads > option) > - special group name squeezing in the folder tree > - dnd for folders > - special newsgroup stuff in the composer: cross-post warning, followup-to > handling, etc. > - mark cross-posts as read > - article listing is permanently saved and not refetched every time (in > contrast to online IMAP) > - subscription dialog has special handling of group names to show group > list > in a tree view Kmail's subscription dialog is based on knodes so it supports this. KNode should have switched to this dialog ages ago (but didn't if I remember correctly). Carsten _______________________________________________ KMail developers mailing list KMail-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail-devel