List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: [Patch] kmail template facility
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-1?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-08-20 13:26:43

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 20 August 2005 14:55, Jonathan Marten wrote:
> Here's my try at a feature that lots of people have apparently been
> wanting for a long time: mail templates (bug 1015).

Great. Thanks a lot for looking into this. Could you please resend the
patch as attachment? Note, that I won't have time to review the patch
within the next few weeks. Maybe one of the other developers can have a
look at it. I didn't read the rest of your message (sorry!) so I just
give some general comments: In about a week we will start porting kmail
(and the rest of kdepim) to Qt4. After porting is finished you'll have
to adapt your patch to the changes.

> Maybe too late for the 3.5 feature freeze, but hopefully suitable for
> inclusion in a future KMail release.

Yes, unfortunately it's too late for that.

Regards,
Ingo