List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Wish list features
From:       Francoys Proulx <francois.pr () videotron ! ca>
Date:       2005-06-14 23:07:00

Kmail is a great product, but some features, easy to implement, are missing

As a first time users of linux, i configure Kmail as a root. Later i learned
using linux as a root was not a good idea. My first idea was to copy the
kmail directory in a user to bypass the reconfiguration process! But its
didn't work. Its would be very nice to be able to export the configuration!

An email client is not the easiest software to configure. Once its done, its
would be nice to have a way to make a backup of the configuration!

I had to make many reinstallation, thank to the bad drivers of ATI. And
setting back Kmail was always the toughest part!

Sorry for my english...