List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    KDE's Bugs.
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2005-05-30 18:22:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Evening!

Triggered by a recent blog at http://wire.dattitu.de/categories/2-KDE-sysadmin
I want to let you know that I'm retrieving all KMail wishlist items each
night at 5.05am. This is done for the KMail wishlist voting area.

If this is the cause of the trouble mentioned there, let me know, I'll stop
the cron job and we can discuss an alternative way for doing this.

If you decide to close direct access to bko, please let me know, we should
discuss an alternate way to retrieve the wishes for the voting area.

Again, I hope I do not cause the trouble.

Tom Albers
--
http://www.kde.nl | irc: {toma}

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]