List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    KMail, Sieve, IMP, Ingo
From:       JT <j.tarot () tecsas ! fr>
Date:       2005-04-26 6:19:19

Hi yall,

First, big congratulations for the _always_good_ work done through times by
peoples in the kde world, and specificaly to kdepim team !

I had to leave Linux desktop for a while and now that I'm coming back to
Kontact, I had an immense fealing of joy when I discovered Kmail could "talk
sieve remotely"... Little googling later, I found interesting informations in
two messages of this list:

http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kmail-devel/2004-November/012712.html
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kmail-devel/2004-November/012736.html

Actually, my setup the same as M. Pelletier: kmail on one side and
cyrus/sieve/imp/ingo on the other. The difference is that on the server side,
this is a virgin setup... will create accounts today ! ;)

So my questions are:
- where can I find infos on kmail's sieve capabilities
- can I use kmail to configure server side filtering ?
- will everything be ok as far as I forbid myself to configure filtering with
Ingo

Bests

J2

--
L'histoire et les sciences de la nature furent nécessaires contre
le Moyen Age : le savoir contre la croyance.