List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Cannot decrypt
From:       Ingo =?utf-8?q?Kl=C3=B6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-03-29 22:08:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

On Tuesday 29 March 2005 19:47, LostSon wrote:
> Hello
>  I am trying to get Kmail to decrypt my messages but to no avail. I
> have followed the tut on the kmail site and i get the dialog boxes
> and the like, but when receiving mail nothing. I have used this same
> setup for awhile now and it has always worked. I went through the bug
> database but didint see anything specific. Is this a bug and am i
> fighting a losing cause til a update comes out, thanks.

The most likely cause for this problem is that either gpg-agent isn't
running or that gpg-agent and KMail are not running in the same
environment. To fix the problem put the attached file in the folder
~/.kde/env. After restarting KDE decryption should work provided that
all necessary packages are installed.

Regards,
Ingo

["start-gpg-agent.sh" (application/x-shellscript)]

killall gpg-agent 2>/dev/null
eval "$(gpg-agent --daemon --default-cache-ttl 36000)"