List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    useability : MDN confirmation
From:       Edwin Schepers <yez () home ! nl>
Date:       2005-02-14 21:50:56

Hi,
Today, I got ( for the first time ) a message that asked me to confirm an MDN.
However, I got this when deleting a mail. For me, it was a bit confusing what
was happening. Did this message pop up because I just deleted a mail ? No, it
was because of my next unread message.
For average users, I can imagine that this will be even more confusing. Maybe
it's an option to add the messages' subject to the titlebar ?

Regards,
Edwin
--
 22:52:37  up 17 days, 20:31, 10 users,  load average: 0.47, 0.39, 0.18
Linux 2.4.22-1.2115.nptl i686 athlon