List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Move To, Copy To menus
From:       Don Sanders <sanders () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-10-12 4:16:03

On Thursday 07 October 2004 09:38, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> On Thursday 07 October 2004 00:16, Carsten Burghardt wrote:

> > > Does moveTo, copyTo a search folder make any sense at all?
> >
> > It does _if_ you treat the search folder as a virtual folder.
>
> In this case copyTo would make sense, but moveTo still doesn't make
> any sense (unless the source folder is also a virtual folder).

I agree with Ingo copyTo/moveTo doesn't make any sense.

> Anyway, our search folders are no virtual folders.

(Right. But the .ids files associated with search folders are just a
list of mail sernums. So copyTo could be done, with effort, I think.
Not that anyone has asked for that.)

BTW I have been making steady progress on the filter dialog changes.
But recently have been under a heavy load (due to non-KDE related
work).

Don.