List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Design advice needed
From:       Bo Thorsen <bo () sonofthor ! dk>
Date:       2004-09-14 5:09:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 13 September 2004 17:43, Jan de Visser wrote:
> Anybody?
>
> Ingo, Till, dfaure, Bo?

I think it's perfectly fine that your plugin links to whatever it needs in
kmail. I needed some way to call back into kmail, so I made the callback
class and linked to the kmail lib it's in.

You could make a method in the callback class "instantiatePlugin" that
returns the plugin you need. Then you can put the KMail factory code in
the callback class and link to it like the text_calendar plugin does.
This way we can keep the plugin connection to kmail at a minimum.

Bo.

     Klarälvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark