List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: KMail drag and drop
From:       Sébastien_Laoût "\[temporar\]" <les83plus () free ! fr>
Date:       2004-08-31 12:41:41

Le mar 31/08/2004 à 01:17, Cornelius Schumacher a écrit :
> I agree. I noticed that it's missing iCalendar support, but it appears
> to be a potentially very useful application.

One thing after each others :-D
I also get one user asking me that.
Don't tried it yet. And by looking at libKABC there is no class to
manage events (just adressBook entries). So I should create a parser
myself or link BasKet to KDEPIM :-/
I think I will use libkcal!
But to be optimal I should also create new "Event/Contact" (or other)
item types.
I will see that after 0.5.0!
Perhapse BasKet should become a PIM program, but it can also be used
outside of KDEPIM...

Sébastien Laoût.