List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: KMAIL startup
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-1?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-08-30 20:37:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 30 August 2004 14:46, Jeffrey Walls wrote:
> I have a problem with Kmail starting on startup of KDE. This has been
> occurring since at least KDE ver 3.2.3 and now on KDE 3.3.
>
> I have checked the Autostart folder, turned off save session in
> Session Manager, made sure Kontact and/or Kmail are closed upon
> shutdown.

Are you sure that Kontact/KMail are really closed? If you are using the
systemtray applet then Kontact/KMail will no longer exit if you close
the window by clicking on the window close button. This behavior is new
in KDE 3.3 and the behavior was changed because all KDE applications
using systemtray applets have to behave this way.

Regards,
Ingo