List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: KMail drag and drop
From:       Don Sanders <sanders () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-08-26 7:48:33

Hi,

kdepim/libkdepim/maillistdrag.* contains a description of the latest
classes used for drag and drop of mails. Each mail in a draglist has
a serialNumber which is a unique number that identifies a message.
Using DCOP KMail can be instructed to show a mail by using showMail
as defined in kmail/kmailIface.h.

But all of these interfaces are private kdepim interfaces, they are
subject to change without notification and are intended for internal
kdepim usage only.

Don.