List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: maildir bug
From:       Shaun Jackman <sjackman () telus ! net>
Date:       2004-07-23 22:38:43

I'm using getmail and procmail to deliver my mail to my maildir/new/
directory. This setup works very well for me, except that mail is
delayed by some hours. As a wish-list item then, I would like to
request that this setup be supported.

I prefer this setup because I don't need to configure kmail
specifically. I have already configured getmail and procmail.

Thanks!
Shaun