List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Mail folders show up on disk, but not in KMail after crash
From:       Mike Baranski <mike () secmgmt ! com>
Date:       2004-06-30 18:54:34

Kmail crashed saying that it could not write to the disk, and that it may be
full.

KMail 1.6 (KDE 3.2.0) on Redhat 9 or so.

I can see the files/folders on disk, but only mabye 6 of my 20 folders are
showing up.  All the messages are in the folders that are here, and the sizes
on disk indicate that there are folders full on disk, but they are not
showing up in KMail.  What should I look for to solve this problem?

Thanks,
Mike.

--
#          Mike Baranski                   #