List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    JumpToUnread and folder selection
From:       "Carsten Burghardt" <burghardt () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-06-29 14:47:21

Hi folks,

I'm a bit confused - when you select a folder with Ctrl-+/- the selection
jumps to the first unread message even if you didn't enable this in the
settings (Jump to first unread). This does not apply if you manually
select the folder.
I didn't notice this in the past for imap folders so I'm not sure if this
is something like "broken by design". Is this supposed to be normal
behaviour? I would like to change that as the shortcur should only find
and open the folder but should not override a configuration IMO.

Carsten