List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Transmission not complete (POP)
From:       Benoit Walter <b.walter () free ! fr>
Date:       2004-04-19 15:26:03

Hi kmail developers,

After ejecting my PCMCIA network card, kmail go on looking for new emails
(using POP). But it does not display any error message on the status bar,
instead I get: "Transmission complet. No new messages". Same thing when I
click on Cancel.

After looking at kmacctexppop.cpp, I saw that slotJobFinished() is called from
slotCancel() and does not know anything about errors. I would like to add a
new private variable that stores the type of the last error, and display an
appropriate error message in the status bar from slotJobFinished().

What's your opinion?

Regards,
Benoit.

Note: Please CC me, I am not subscribed on the kmail mailing-list.