List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Apply Filter Action
From:       Otto Bruggeman <bruggie () home ! nl>
Date:       2004-02-28 11:09:01

Hi,

is it true that apply filter action -> some filter only applies the action and
does not match the filter before it applies the action ? I would assume it
applies the filter first before executing the action but what i can tell from
the code it only applies the action and never matches the filter.

I looked into this because i had a filter defined that would match on "\[Bug
[\d]+ \].*" and then file into folder trash but it seems to apply only the
action, that is it moves everything to trash even if it does not match the
filter.

So is this a bug or a feature ?

Greetings,
Otto