List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: pgp plugin and built in pgp confusion.
From:       Marc Mutz <mutz () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-02-02 8:57:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 01 February 2004 22:51, Nick Brown wrote:
<snip>
> Will the builtin pgp support always remain seperate or are there
> plans to make it just another plugin in the crypto plugin page? or
> remove it completly? (though I think supporting both pgp methods (gpg
> and smine???) is a good thing)
>
> Are the any plans to make the crypto plugins into kparts and turn
> Kpgp into a kpart to use here?
>
> Although I think that kmail now has compreshensive crypto
> encryption/signing support is great, I think it needs some
> simplication.
<snip>

If you're interested in this, you might want to follow the progress of
the aegypten_branch in kdepim/{kmail,certmanager,libkdenetwork}, which
is basically all about addresssing these things :)

Marc

--
You can fool some people sometimes
But you can't fool all the people all the time        -- Bob Marley