List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    kmail filter back to imap
From:       Garett Shulman <shulmang () colorado ! edu>
Date:       2004-01-30 22:30:12

Hello, I recently tried kmail 1.6 hopeing that I would be able to filter
back to imap mail boxes.  Will this feature ever be implamented?
Unfortunately, the main email server at the university of colorado does
not support any kind of server side filters. I think that kmail has the
cleanest ui but is worthless to me without the ability to filter
messages back into imap folders. Thanks. -Garett