List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: PATCH: Asynchronous filtering
From:       Till Adam <till () adam-lilienthal ! de>
Date:       2003-10-29 21:33:24

On Wednesday 29 October 2003 21:36, Andreas Gungl wrote:
> On Wednesday 29 October 2003 20:45, Till Adam wrote:
> > On Wednesday 29 October 2003 20:34, Andreas Gungl wrote:
> > > On Tuesday 28 October 2003 14:03, Till Adam wrote:

> Two issues:
>
> 1) The filter action "mark as" doesn't put the option spam/ham in the
> config file. After a restart the filter action is broken, i.e. the option
> for "mark as" is empty. Do you want a bug filed for this?

Nope, typo, fixed, thanks.

> item which was generated on the fly from an appropriate filter rule. Only
> this makes sense for me as I intend to pipe the relevant messages through
> e.g. sa-learn. But we can discuss this after 3.2 as well. ;-)

Well, the idea is that you set up a toolbar button or key shortcut for the
action that pipes messages with status spam (or ham) through the appropriate
learning tool as a second step.

> PS. Is somebody able to tell me what I have to do to get the new mail
> notification in the panel? I didn't find an option for it. When I get a new
> message nothing happens. (?)

Carve Maori tribal patterns into at least three different vegetables and give
them to your boss. If you don't have a boss, your neighbor will do. If you
have neither boss nor neighbor, try the girl you always see at the bus stop.
Her name is Marianna and she has been meaning to chat you up for weeks,
because she likes your shy smile.

Till