List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: anti spam wizard
From:       Andreas Gungl <a.gungl () gmx ! de>
Date:       2003-10-01 21:51:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Sorry for replying to myself. I want to give an update about my progress
which was much better than expected (thanks to QT and KDE). I've completed
the GUI part of the wizard and the creation and insertion of filters is in
prototype state.
I still have to code the filters depending on the user's selections. I think
I will finish that in this week so that I canprovide a patch at the
weekend.

As this feature was not listed in the feature plan, is there still a chance
to let it go into KDE 3.2 given that the KMail core developers like this
feature and it's implementation?

Andreas

--
    ~