List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: kmail patch (pop filter changed)
From:       Ladislav Strojil <Ladislav.Strojil () seznam ! cz>
Date:       2003-09-29 19:10:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 29 of September 2003 20:45, Crissi wrote:
> Really? It seems that rules only working if filter at size is enabled and
> the will show dialog. I think only filter without looking for size should
> be also good. It also could be nice if kmail allows wo made rules for pop
> filter so easy how it at normal filters are. And a import/export function
> for filter rules i´m missing. So can someone made a rulebase and the
> clients can import it.

I still don't get your point: the current situation is that there is a
"pre-filter" that filters by size and has "download" action associated. You
can "disable" this by setting the size to 0 bytes.
Then you filter on all your infoming mail and you can delete it directly from
the server without any other prompts from KMail.

Láïa

PS: A virus 106.496 bytes big was sending a lot of tiny messages? :-) Was it a
greeting card or what? It did not send it's body?

--
    ~       Ladislav Strojil, MFF UK
  ' v '