List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: little reminder on the 3.2 release schedule
From:       Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-09-17 11:48:33

On Wednesday 17 September 2003 10:55, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> I'd like to hear dates from you now. 9th november for a first beta
> with all features is way too late when we want to have it done
> before christmas (which I would prefer - I sleep bad enough
> waking up at times thinking IIMMAAPP ;).

One option could be to release KDE 3.2 as planned but without these features
and make a separate kdepim release (aka Kontact 1.1) shortly after 3.2. This
separate release could then include HTML composer, Kolab client, IMAP
improvements, better KOrganizer/KMail integration and KitchenSync. Even a
subset of these features might justify an own release.