List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    "Message Disposition Notifications"?
From:       Brendan <coolian69 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-09-14 1:14:12

Looking at the current CVS.
Settings and the text "Message Disposition Notifications". Needs a "What's
This", because the title is VERY confusing to someone because it doesn't
really mean anything to someone not intimately familiar with email RFCs. I
don't want to touch the code and change it arbitrarily, because the term
seems to be common in the code, but the title for the setting field is
confusing. In Eudora, they were called "Return Receipts", I believe.

Ideas?

Brendan