List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Wishes
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-09-11 12:52:56

On Thursday 11 September 2003 14:28, Brad Hards wrote:
> This isn't to say that WONTFIX isn't a valid closure action for wishes that
> are contrary to the basic architecture, or would result in usability
> problems. Just that as stuff is refactored (eg to an integrated PIM
> solution), those wishes are worth a though.
Well, 600 are still way too many to be reasonable :)

Stuff that is bogus, close with WONTFIX, stuff that you're unsure about or
want to let time proove to be wrong, leave as UNCONFIRMED. So that we
end up with let's say 80 NEW wishes, that can be considered when someone
feels like :)

Greetings, Stephan

--
There may be no I in TEAM, but a M and an E.