On Wednesday 03 September 2003 05:56, Scott Wheeler wrote: > Here's another leftover from the conference that it would be nice to > slip under the feature freeze thing. :-) > > This one's pretty simple -- kdeui/ksyntaxhighlighter was based on the > similar class in libkdenetwork. The APIs are still the same except > for one method, which I'm including in this patch. Nope, you missed one. > I'd like to apply the attached patches to KMail, KNode and the class > in kdelibs, and remove the one from kdenetwork. > > Objections? Yeah, yeah and you know that already because I rarely write the "me too!" emails. You broke the suggestions for misspelled words but since I assume that the fact that I'm rather late with this objection doesn't give me a right to complain, I fixed it myself. So yeah, _now_ you can remove the syntaxhighlighter from libkdenetwork. Zack -- I don't care WHO you are, you're not walking on the water while I'm fishing. _______________________________________________ KMail Developers mailing list kmail@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail