Message was signed with unknown key. The validity of the signature cannot be verified. Problem: OpenPGP plug-in was not specified. Use the 'Settings->Configure KMail->Security' dialog to specify the plug-in or ask your system administrator to do that for you. - As you know, I'm sure, the above text (or something similar) is displayed on every digitally signed message that is received. When the plugin is not the problem a a multiline message telling me about the signature. To me, this is a lot of wasted real estate that can be boiled down to a small icon. Ideally such an icon would be displayed to the right of the headers (space generally wasted), and clicking on the icon would give me the text that I now see. Any chances of getting this feature changed/added? -- David Corbin _______________________________________________ KMail Developers mailing list kmail@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail