List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: developer.kde.org/development-versions
From:       "Carsten Burghardt" <cb () magic-shop ! de>
Date:       2003-09-03 9:16:57

Stephan Kulow sagte:

> Subject: developer.kde.org/development-versions
> Date: Wednesday 03 September 2003 01:20
> From: Don Sanders <don@sanders.org>
> To: kde-cvs@kde.org
>
> CVS commit by sanders:
>
> After further consideration I've come to the conclusion that unfortunately
> implementing disconnected imap support for 3.2 is beyond my ability and
> rescheduled it for 3.3. (But if someone else does if for 3.2 great).

> Any takers? disconnected imap is one of the biggest promises
> KDE 3.2 had, and currently the dimap GUI option has rather place
> holder character ;(
>
> I thought kroupware does it all so well, so can't someone finish
> the support in HEAD? Please please please!
>
> Greetings, Stephan

Isn't this a task for the kroupware folks? I know that this is not part of
the contract but aren't there any volunteers?
I already thought about taking this task but I want to focus on fixing
imap bugs and improving speed. I won't be able to code a lot in october
(as I have to live at a friend of mine) so I doubt that I will be able to
fulfill the complete task. I will of course try to help.

--
Carsten Burghardt
PGP: http://www.magic-shop.de/Carsten_Burghardt.asc