List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: spamassassin and kmail
From:       Marcel Janssen <korgull () home ! nl>
Date:       2003-08-30 9:30:21

On Friday 29 August 2003 23:40, Malte S. Stretz wrote:
> It seems like SF.net enabled SpamAssassin for its mailinglist. Pretty
> stupid as the SA lists are also hosted there :(

I can confirm this. They started using that this week, so correlates well with
the problems that I find. I've let them know my problems with the mailing
lists and hope something will done.
As far as i can tell I can't receive any SF mail after 25th of august of any
of their lists. I'm subscribed to quite a few, so get many broken mails a day
now.

Anyways, I still wonder why evolution doesn't suffer from the same problem
that kmail does. Seems like something can be done in kmail to read these
mails correctly.
What can I do to provide more info ?

regards,
Marcel